- Rebecca Wolozin, Citizenship Issues and Issuing Citizenship: A Case Study of Sri Lanka’s Citizenship Laws in a Global Context
- Larry Catá Backer, Crafting a Theory of Socialist Democracy For China in the 21st Century: Considering Hu Angang’s (胡鞍钢) Theory of Collective Presidency in the Context of the Emerging Chinese Constitutional State
- Megumi Honami, How Successful is Japan’s Labor Tribunal System?: The Labor Tribunal’s Limited Scope and Effectiveness
- Jeffrey K. L. Lee, Mediation in Mainland China and Hong Kong: Can They Learn from Each Other?
- Yuki Arai, Is Japan Ready to Legalize Same-Sex Marriage?