- Koji Higashikawa, Japan’s Hate Speech Laws: Translations of the Osaka City Ordinance and the National Act to Curb Hate Speech in Japan
- Jisuk Woo and Justin D. Levinson, Diversity, Dialogue, and Deliberation: An Empirical Investigation of Age, Gender, and Meaningful Decision-Making in Korean Juries
- Xue Yang, Community Corrections Programs in China: New Forms of Informal Punishments?
- Eva Pils, From Independent Lawyer Groups to Civic Opposition: The Case of China’s New Citizen Movement
- Franklin Fegurgur, “Half an American”: Guam Veterans’ Struggle for Voter Equality
- Brandon Marc Higa, Japan’s Anti-Conspiracy Law: Relinquishing Japan’s Civil Liberties in the Name of Global Counterterrorism Efforts
Be sure to follow our Facebook page.