- Alison W. Conner, Christmas Rose: Hong Kong Movie in a Chinese Time?
- Cheryl L. Daytec-Yañgot, Transcending Aboriginality and Minority: Indigeneity in Asia as a Construct of Structural Oppression Under the Economic Globalization Regime
- Harneel K. Lally, Fiji: Various Issues of Alienation of Land Through Failed Land Tenure & Policy
- Russell Stanley Q. Geronimo, Unbundled Shares: Circumventing Corporate Nationality Rules Through Swaps, Options, and Other Devices
- Jeremy M. Tsuchitani-Watson, Karōshi, Karō Jisatsu, and Gender Discrimination: Japan’s Human Rights Violations
- Anita H. S. Hurlburt, Building Constructive Prison Reform on Norway’s Five Pillars, Cemented with Aloha
Be sure to follow our Facebook page.