- Robert F. Grondine, An International Perspective on Japan’s New Legal Education
- Mark Levin, The American Kaizen of Law Teaching
- Gerald Paul McAlinn, Reforming the System of Legal Education: A Call for Bold Leadership and Self-governance
- Luke Nottage, Reformist Conservatism and Failures of Imagination in Japanese Legal Education
- Dan Rosen, Schooling Lawyers
- Carl E. Schneider, On American Legal Education
- Setsuo Miyazawa, The Politics of Judicial Reform in Japan: The Rule of Law at Last?
- Sabrina Shizue McKenna, Proposal for Judicial Reform in Japan: An Overview