- Jongsok Choi, How to Develop an International Arbitration Industry in South Korea`
- Sabrina Kamakakaulani Gramberg, Piliʻōlelo: E Ahona Kānaka I Ke O‘a Kānāwai
- Brandon Marc Higa, Unpacking Okinawa’s “Suitcase Murder”: Revisiting Extraterritoriality Protections for Military Contractors Under the U.S.-Japan SOFA Supplementary Agreement
- Martin Kwan, Understanding the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal: Statistics and Inexplicable Patterns
- Calvin Pang & Makoto Kurokawa, Viewing Kore-eda’s Nobody Knows and Shoplifters Through Legal-Social Lenses
- William N.K. Crowell, Chipping Away at the Public Trust Doctrine: Mauna Kea and the Degradation Principle
- Mark A. Levin & Kallista Hiraoka, Gender and Law Scholarship in the Law in Japan Field: A Comprehensive Bibliographic Study
Be sure to follow our Facebook page.