- Trevor Ryan, Japan’s 2004 Pension Reforms in Response to Demographic Change: A Legal Critique
- Andrew White, The Paradox of Corruption as Antithesis to Economic Development: Does Corruption Undermine Economic Development in Indonesia and China and Why Are the Experiences Different in Each Country?
- Katie Lula, Neither Here Nor There But Fair: Finding an International Copyright Legal System Between East and West, Past and Present
- Trends in Japanese Constitutional Law Cases: Jurisuto Commentary on Important Judicial Decisions for 2004, translation by Daryl Takeno
- Japan’s Private International Law: Act on the General Rules of Application of Laws [Hō no Tekiyō ni Kansuru Tsūsokuhō], translation by Kent Anderson and Yasuhiro Okuda