- To leave an anonymous comment, please leave the [Name], [Email], and [Website] fields blank.
- All comments will be held for moderation before it is posted to the website.
- To subscribe to this blog, use your favorite RSS reader and add http://blog.hawaii.edu/dop/category/resident-blog/?feed=rss
- Windows: Outlook
- Android: Feedly (free)
- iOS: Feedly (free)
- Announcements and Recognitions:
- Chad Koyanagi, M.D. – Gold Humanism Honor Society (GHHS), JABSOM chapter faculty inductee
- Leslie Matsukawa, M.D. – April 2014 Director of Medical Education and Patient Care for QCS
- Diane Zuniga, M.D. – April 2014 Associate Program Director for the Psychiatry General Program
- Steven Williams, M.D. – Nominated for the Kaiser-Permanente Excellence in Clinical Teaching Award
- Chair updates: See attached slides
- Research: Community confidentiality guidelines
- Administration: New Key and Equipment guidelines
Due to the overwhelming response, there will be an additional Title IX Training held on the UHM campus. This important training will be led by Jennifer Rose, Gender Equity Specialist from the Chancellor’s office.
- Date: Monday, May 19, 2014
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Campus Center Ballroom
If your faculty and staff were unable to register/attend the previous class, we encourage them to attend this Title IX training. To register for the training, please click on the link (UH login required): http://manoa.hawaii.edu/ovcafo/uhmhr/ttraining/index.php?month=5.
Title IX JABSOM Grievance Procedure: http://manoa.hawaii.edu/jabsom/admin/titleix.html#grievance