Check out our Career Opportunities page for new jobs listings in the field of Psychiatry.
- Announcements and Recognitions:
- Jane Onoye, Ph.D. – 10 years of service
- Ana Hilde,M.D. – elected as GME Advisory Council member
- Lee, J. C., Nakama, H., Goebert, D., & Alicata, D. (2015). Gender differences in reasons for methamphetamine use in an ethnically diverse population in Hawai‘i. Journal of Substance Use, 20(2), 93-96. doi:10.3109/14659891.2013.859753.
- Chair’s updates:
- State of the Department: Strategic Plan 2015-2016
Dr. Barry Carlton was featured in Hawaii News Now, about the state of psychiatric care for the poor.
Click here for the full story and video clip http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/29765548/the-poor-face-huge-gaps-in-psychiatric-care-worsening-their-condition