- Announcements and Recognitions:
- Dr. William Haning was elected to membership in the Gold Humanism Honor Society, a component of the Arnold P Gold Foundation
- Extended Faculty meeting reminder: 7/5 from 9:00am to 1:00pm at the Kamehameha Auditorium
- Alicata, D., Jacobs, N. N., Guerrero, A., & Piasecki, M. (Eds.). (2016). Problem-based behavioral science and psychiatry (2nd ed.). New York: Springer.
- Coverdale, J. H., Roberts, L. W., Balon, R., Beresin, E. V., Louie, A. K., Guerrero, A. P. S., Brenner, A. M., & McCullough, L. B. (2016). Professional integrity and the role of medical students in professional self-regulation. Academic Psychiatry. doi:10.1007/s40596-016-0534-y [online]
- Guerrero, A. P. S., & Brenner, A. M. (2016). Mentorship: A return to basics. Academic Psychiatry. doi:10.1007/s40596-016-0516-0 [online]
- Chair’s updates
Dr. William Haning was featured on Hawaii News Now to speak about the upcoming Hawaii Addictions Conference on Friday, May 6th. See the video here: JABSOM to hold conference focused on addiction medicine