Outpatient Addiction Psychiatry – San Clemente, California (Posted 7/1/15)
If you or someone you know is looking for Outpatient Addiction Psychiatry in costal Southern California, please continue reading or pass this message along.
-Outpatient Only Addiction Psychiatry, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm work week -Fully Joint Commission Accredited facility with EMR -Clinical Support: 2 Psychiatric PAs, Nurse Practitioners with Addiction Medicine training, 1 part time Addiction Medicine specialist -Addiction Psychiatry training/or experience and Suboxone certification required -Office space, support staff and patients ready for you on day one – Room to grow!
-All patients are ambulatory and voluntary -No competition for patients – Care model focused on treating the whole patient Our company has been rated one of the fastest growing private companies in 2014 by Inc. 5,000 and the OC Business Journal and we are at the leading edge of sub-acute psychiatric and addiction care nationwide.
If you have interest, please call Brad Jones at 714-619-3096 and I will provide you with more details. Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. All of your information is confidential. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor Visa candidates at this position.
“When Results Matter”
Permanent & Locum Tenens
BC/BE Psychiatrists – Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (Posted 6/24/15)
• Inpatient – Adult and/or Geriatrics
• Emergency Department
• Outpatient Clinic – Adult and/or Geriatrics
• Oncologic Psychiatry
Spartanburg Medical Center was recently named the #1 hospital in South Carolina by U.S. News and World Report. All of our employed physicians benefit from paid interview and relocation expenses. They also receive $6,000 annually for continuing medical education, 30 days of time off per year, competitively priced medical benefits, and several attractive retirement options.
Lutheran Health Network at St Joseph Hospital (Posted 6/24/15)
I have included some general information at the bottom of this email – this information highlights St Joseph Hospital along with general information on Fort Wayne.
My contact information is located at the bottom of this email. I look forward to hearing from you.
St. Joseph Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital is a 191-bed tertiary care center in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Since 1869, St. Joseph Hospital has maintained its commitment to meeting the healthcare needs of northeast Indiana.
• Tertiary care hospital providing care to service area of 1.3 million
• St. Joseph Regional Burn Center is one of only 170 centers in North America.
• Known for commitment to services for seniors, focusing on both medical and social needs.
• Newly renovated ER, Burn and Wound Care center, Medical office building.
• Extensive cardiology, orthopedics, wound care treatment and hyperbaric programs.
• Excellent medical staff & support for program.
• Medical staff of over 500 physicians.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
The second largest city in Indiana, Fort Wayne has a population of 300,000 and a service area 1.3 million. Fort Wayne has earned the All-American City Award and the City of Livability Award, and it is easy to see why. The city features:
• Affordable community in which to live; overall cost of living 9% below national average.
• Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities.
• Recreational activities including 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne.
• Family activities include an award winning Children’s Zoo, Science Central, over 30 miles of trails for walkers, joggers, and cyclists.
• Art and cultural experience including the Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, Lincoln Museum, and Botanical Conservatory.
• Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports, includes professional baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and Division I college sports.
• Easy drive to major metropolitan areas, including Indianapolis (2 hrs), Chicago (3 hrs), Cincinnati (3 hrs), and Detroit (3 hrs).
• Indiana is ranked as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states with:
• Low cost malpractice coverage
• Capped malpractice claims
• Low managed care
• Simple licensing process
• Affordable cost of living
Psychiatrist – VA clinic in Hilo, HI (Posted 6/24/15)
Please note that the VA has recently expedited their physician hiring practices.
Rachel Rose, MD
BC Psychiatrist, VA Hilo CBOC MH
email@example.com (note “3” in e-mail)
Direct office line (808) 934-3024
Adult & Geriatric Psychiatry Need/Majority Outpatient Practice/TMS Program Available – California (Posted 6/16/15)
**All conversations are strictly confidential.
Southern CA: Adult & Geriatric Psychiatry Need/Majority Outpatient Practice/ TMS Program Available
Your New Position
” Your Team: 2 Psychiatrists/4 Full Time Social Work
Therapists/Psychiatric Nurse Practioner/4 Licensed Practice Technicians (LPT)/RN Psychiatric Manager
” Join A 170 Person Multi-Specialty Group/ 8:30am-5pm Schedule/32hrs
Direct Patient Care Hours
” 90 Mins for New Patients & 30 Mins for Follow Up Visits
o Psychiatric Evaluations & Assessments/Ongoing Medication Management
o Coordinate w/Therapists for Treatment Plan
o 2-3 Month Wait Time for New Patients
” Patients Population: Depression, Anxiety, Early Symptoms of
” Call: One Weekend A Month/2-3 Weekdays Per Month
o Provide Psychiatric Service in the hospital (Earn Additional Income)
” Robust TMS Program: Onsite Training Available
” Benefits: 100% Matching 401K/Medical/Dental/Life/Paid CME/20 Days
” EMR Integrated Throughout Most Service Lines
” 450-Bed Hospital has: ACGME Accredited Residency Program for IM & FP
” Solucient’s 100 Top Rated Hospital & Established Hospitalist Program
Your New Community
” Resorts / Spas / Country Clubs / 130 Golf Courses/The LPGA, The
Skins, Bob Hope Desert Classic
” Fine Dining Includes: PF Chang’s, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Arnold
Palmer’s, Roy’s, Fleming’s
” Highly Regarded Theater / Symphony / Arts / Film Festivals
” Luxury Shopping at Tiffany’s, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Tommy Bahamas
” Average 77 Degrees/ Nearby Downhill Snow Skiing / Backwoods Hiking /
” Less than 2 Hours Away: Beaches of Orange County/San Diego,
Disneyland, Universal Studios, USC & UCLA
” Top Rated – Private/Parochial/Public Schools; State-of-the-Art
” Located in the Midst of 11,000 Foot Snow Capped Mountain Backdrops
” Local International Airport Brings Tourists in Daily
Regional Vice President
“When Results Matter”
Phone 800-741-7629 x3094
Permanent & Locum Tenens
Director of Medical Student Education, Assistant/Associate Professor – Hofstra North School (Posted 6/15/15)
All Medical – Miami, FL (Posted 6/9/15)
Medical/Dental/Vision from day 1
Many other flexible benefit options.
Pension Plan-defined benefit plan in which you are fully vested in 6 years.
We have a wonderful lifestyle here in Miami, great weather, every amenity and no State income taxes
For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will not share your resume without your permission and will be in touch with you promptly.
Marilyn “MJ” Stephan
All Medical Personnel | Executive Search
800-706-2378 Ext 5133 (toll-free)
University of Hawaii Jobs Search (Posted 6/9/15)
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii, Department of Psychiatry (“DOP”) does not screen nor censor the job listings. DOP is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, DOP is not responsible for the quality, safety or legality of the jobs posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, nor the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates. Please email email@example.com to request any changes to this page.