Kokua Market / Food:
- No disposables being brought – volunteers bring own utensils/plates (Da Spot may be able to provide) – wash dishes – Jonathan & Zach & other volunteers
- Put out a call to bring utensils / plates
- Need to update them w/ volunteer head count
- Kokua may want to table at ED – Lynn (GM) will let us know this week 941-1922
- Doorae needs to send them a reminder to send us an invoice
Sponsor update (jonathon): will go around to get donations for trivia
Zach update on CCMES & number of tents/tables/chairs needed & ask about projector being outdoor ( to project flyer/banner) 50 chairs and 15 tables comes out to $263
Need to meet this weekend to call participants and confirm things like parking passes, tents, chairs… Saturday at 1:30 Sinclair 2nd floor. Zach, Brian, John
Tent donations: Jim can bring a tent
Parking: Zach will pay for all passes upfront and distribute & he can get reimbursed; Brian will ask who needs passes (performers) update? Bart wants 3
Doorae-send brian map for musicians
Wyatt still interested in being the sound guy?
Update on graphics?
- Pick up?
- Put banners up on Thu 4/17 @ 4:15 in Sust Courtyard (one week of outreach) – need a ladder (Roxanne?) – Zach has string/rope/knife/ladder
- Who can do flyer printing & posting up? Scrap paper & bulletin boards
- Do the flyers on Monday (Zach will print them out at home Wednesday night)
- Meet at Sustainability Courtyard everyday next week for lunch to pass out flyers (11:30-12)
Lisa & Jon work for Student Housing – Can ask RA’s to send blasts-update?
Move music over to Kuykendall
Kona Brewing Co – Lisa, can Ryan pick up on Wed 4/23 or the day of 4/24 – phone #?
- Glass dept may be able to use the bottles (Jon will take the bottles for the art department)
Post-Earth Day potluck @ beach
UHPro/KTUH (Alejandro/Muiydeen)- Brian will email
- Paolo will do video!
- Nesh will ask photographer
Nesh’s trivia questions
Kokua, Da Spot, ASUH, SAPFB, Hare Krishna, Down to Earth, Chancellors, Kona Brewing