Venus Mitchell

Venus MitchellStudent Assistant
Hometown: Honomu, Hawaii

Office: Admissions & Records Office
Manono Campus, Bldg. 378

My favorites thing about HawCC is … the focus of our Hawai‘i Island culture and the quality of learning that is offered through smaller sized classes.

My hobbies and interest are… as corny as it may sound my main interest right now is doing the best I possibly can in my academic endeavor. I strive to put my best foot forward and make the most of my time here so that I may carry with me the knowledge and experience gained from HawCC in whatever career path I choose to pursue. As for hobbies, not much time for those at the moment.

If you came to my office you would see… admission and records staff and student assistants hard at work.

I like the Big Island because … we have the best of everything. I love being able to go to the ocean one day and take a hike in the mountains the next. I like that we are a mixed plate of cultures and people who are able to get along and for the most part accept each other’s differences.

In my free time I like to do … get together with friends and family usually down by the river, throw some food on the hibachi and just relax and enjoy each others company.

This entry was posted in Employee/Learner Profiles. Bookmark the permalink.