Nadia Malloe

Nadia MalloeNadia Malloe

Student Worker – Office of Continuing Education and Training (OCET)

Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii

My favorite thing about HawCC is … it opens up many doors to such great opportunities, that in return we, as alumni and current students, may give back to the community, apply what we’ve learned to society and make a difference to all.

My hobbies and interest are… I very much enjoy spending time with my family and close friends. I love to be around good vibes, especially on one of those rough days. I love to learn new things as well as taking great adventures. I love to help others and putting a smile on someone’s face. One smile makes all the difference in the world to me.

If you came to my office you would see… a well organized and prepared desk, a computer with either a picture of nature’s beauty or my family as the screensaver, and lots and lots of paperwork to do :)

I like the Big Island because … it is soooo beautiful in so many ways: the aina, the people, the love, and the mana this aina has. “Ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono” – “The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness”

In my free time I like to do … sing, play and listen to music!!! Music is my life!!! In the words of the one and only Bob Marley, “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain” Amene!

This entry was posted in Employee/Learner Profiles. Bookmark the permalink.