Hazel Reece – Nursing, Learning Resource Center Coordinator – UH at West Hawaiʻi Center

Degrees: BSN, University of Maryland, MSN University of the Incarnate Word, Hazel Reece PhotoSan Antonio, TX

Title/Department: Nursing Learning Resource Center Coordinator

My hometown: I was born in Washington DC, and grew up in southern Maryland, in a town called Lexington Park. I moved to San Antonio when I joined the Air Force, and lived there for 25 years-raised our three children there.

My favorite thing about HawCC is… that I love to visit with other faculty and staff at HawCC in West Hawaii. They are such a great group of folks!

My hobbies and interest are… Sewing, quilting, working out in my yard, taking and editing photos, and I love to play on my computer.

If you came to visit my office you would be see… some manikins, they look almost real!

I like the Big Island because… It is a great place for sunset pictures! There is nothing like West Hawaii for sunsets!

In my free time I like to… Free time? What’s that? I make the time to spend with my husband and the kids, when they come to Hawaii to visit.

This entry was posted in Employee/Learner Profiles. Bookmark the permalink.