Mahalo from Mary Goya

Group photo after kipaepae.

Members of the Hawai’i Community College honored Mary Goya with a kīpaepae on Wednesday, May 1.

Aloha,

As I move into retirement I want to take this moment to express my deepest appreciation and gratitude to all of you. My life has been blessed with my years of service at Hawai`i Community College. Thank you so much to all students, staff, faculty, the entire ‘ohana, for the love and support I have felt over the years.

A special mahalo to the Social Science Department (love you: Trina, Noelie, Sandi, Claudia, Jack, Lucy, Donnalyn, Donna, and more, and my Forever Friends in Early Childhood: Judy, Mai, Bernie, Channel, Jana, Jowett and more).

My peaceful and lovely Kipaepae on May 1 was very special for me. The party hosted by Early Childhood on May 2 was also a blessed event. Thank you to all of you for the good wishes, cards, flowers, gifts, and more.

I will be teaching on occasion and helping in new ways and hope to see many of you. Hilo is home, so I will be seeing many of you about the island. Best wishes to all of you.

Fondest Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa,

Mary Goya

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.