Donala Kawa‘auhau earns PhD

kawaauhau-donalaMarketing professor Donala Kawa‘auhau earned her PhD in Applied Management and Decision Sciences this summer, and Bobby Yamane, Division Chair of Business Education and Technology wanted to make sure we said congratulations on his behalf in the Kauhale News.

Donala sends a big mahalo to the Hawai‘i CC ‘ohana for the support she received during her academic journey:

“This process has shown me multiple times what Kauhale really means. There are so many individuals working at Hawai‘i Community College that consistently took the time to lend me a hand, a hug, a word of encouragement, a much needed email, or all four.  There are also so many individuals that have celebrated this accomplishment with me, reminding me of how wonderful it is to have people in your life who value you and remind you of the importance of remembering to value yourself.  It would have been impossible to complete this without the support that I received from this amazing campus.  THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.”

This entry was posted in ILO 1, ILO 2, ILO 3, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.