The International Education Committee would like to thank everyone who participated in International Education Week 2015.
- Special thanks to our International Fashion Show participants: Naifo Fuimaono, Desiree Agustin, Viliami Fahiua, Kano Fujiyama, Sun Mi Kim, Yonesia Paul and family.
- Special thanks to Kealiʻi Lilly for his weaving demonstration.
- Special thanks to our Intensive English Program students for their calligraphy demonstration.
- Special thanks to our cultural ambassadors: Karla Robles, Yui Isogai, and Medea Yankova for teaching us about their cultures.
- Special thanks to Chef Allan Okuda and our culinary students for a phenomenal international buffet.
- Special thanks to those who prepared cultural exhibitions for World Culture Night: The Mubahay Club, Meidor Hu, D’Anna Asher, Yonesia Paul, Pamela Scheffler, Sharon Dansereau and family, Mieko Yajima and Rieko Kawamura, and Carrie Mospens.
- Special thanks to the Fall 2015 Principles of Marketing Class for creating our International Display Window.
There was a tie for the photo contest, and the winners were: DʻAnna Asher and Mieko Yajima.
First place for the best dish contest went to the chicken marsala and runner up went to the vegetarian egg rolls.