Student ID Cards are available at the following locations:
For West Hawaiʻi Campus:
81-964 Haekiʻi St., Kealakekua,
Library, Building 2, Bottom Floor:
1. Be registered for class.
2. See Laurel or Karen at West Hawaiʻi between Monday and Friday (excluding holidays) 8 am and 4 pm.
3. Come either at the end of the day or the following morning to pick up your student id card.
For Manono Campus:
Upper Campus, 200 W. Kawili Street
Lava Tube, 2nd Floor
For students attending our Manono and Upper Campus, you may obtain your student at the Campus Center. To obtain your student id card, here is the process:
1. Be registered for classes
2. Hours for student ids:
- Mondays-Thursdays 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Fridays 10:00am to 4:00pm
3. Bring Proper ID (Current State ID, Driver’s License or Passport)
4. Bring $10 Cash or Check