From Honolulu International Airport
300 Rodgers Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96819
To view on Google Maps CLICK HERE
|1.||Head east||0.2 mi|
|2.||Slight left onto the ramp to I-H-1 E||0.3 mi|
|3.||Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Interstate H1 E/Waikiki/Honolulu and merge onto I-H-1 E||7.7 mi|
|4.||Take exit 25A for King St toward Waikiki Honolulu Zoo||0.1 mi|
|5.||Slight left onto S King St||0.2 mi|
|6.||Continue onto Harding Ave||0.1 mi|
|7.||Turn right onto Kapahulu Ave||1.5 mi|
|8.||Turn left onto Kalakaua Ave||118 ft|
|9.||Slight right to stay on Kalakaua Ave Destination will be on the right||0.5 mi|
- Taxis stands are available on the center median at the lower level (baggage claim).
- Estimated travel time: 15 to 45 minutes.
– Estimated cost: Metered fare, approximately $40-45.
– Shuttle stops are located on the lower level adjacent to Baggage
Claims C, D, E, and H.
– Departures are approximately every 20 minutes.
– Estimated travel time: 25 minutes to 1 hour.
– Fare to Waikiki hotels is approximately $14.55 per person, plus
baggage fee (if 3 or more bags).
– Depending on the day and time, several bus routes (e.g. #20 eastbound, #19 eastbound) may connect HNL to Kalakaua Avenue near the New Otani.
– Real time bus route information is available by telephone (808) 848-5555.
– Large bags are not allowed on the bus. All bags must be able to be placed under the feet or on the lap without protruding into the aisle way. No bag may be larger than 22″x14″x9″.
– Buses stop on the center median at the upper level (departures).
– Exit the bus at stop 161, Elks Club. Walk approximately 100 yards back (headed west) to the New Otani.
– Estimated travel time: 1 hour 25 minutes.
– Estimated cost: $2.50 (cash only, no change given).