Hawaii Geothermal Digital Collection Presentation in LIS 647

Alice Kim introduced the Hawaii Geothermal Digital Collection to a dozen students in Luz Quiroga’s course LIS 647 — Systems Analysis for Information Management on Saturday, September 20. The Library and Information Science Program, University of Hawaii at Manoa is offering this class, which is focusing on the creation of digital libraries.

The Hawaii Geothermal Digital Collection develops and provides data and information online relating to the geothermal exploration in Hawaii. This endeavor strives to increase access to these resources, encourage research and innovation in alternative energy, and enlighten people about Hawaii’s geothermal resources.

Hawaii Geothermal Digital Collection
http://evols.library.manoa.hawaii.edu/handle/10524/12279

9 thoughts on “Hawaii Geothermal Digital Collection Presentation in LIS 647

1. Pingback: Geothermal Collection Presentation in LIS 647 | What's up with Scholarspace, eVols and Digital Image Collections @UHM Library

2. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.
    I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to
    get my own, personal blog now ;)

3. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more
    than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.

However imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more,
    “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could certainly be
    one of the most beneficial in its niche. Good blog!

4. I’m sorry about the running text – we are using WordPress and it could be a template issue over which we have no control. Mahalo for your interest.

5. Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a
    litte more on this topic? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little
    bit more. Kudos!

6. Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world everything is existing on net?

7. I simply want to mention I am just new to blogging and site-building and actually loved this web blog. Almost certainly I’m going to bookmark your blog . You definitely come with tremendous stories. Cheers for revealing your blog site.