July 6th, 2016

Professional and Personal Travel

There are many procedures, forms, and timelines associated with travel.  Most travel requires advanced approval through a faculty member’s department and college.  Requirements/procedures vary based on when the travel occurs (on-duty, off-duty times), faculty position (9-mo., 11-mo., APT), and destination (neighbor island, US mainland, international):

Travel Policies:

UHM/COE Travel Procedures:

Information and Websites for using UHM e-Travel and e-Payment:

Travel support monies–especially for presenting at professional conferences–are available through the College of Education.  The University Research Council (URC) also provides funding for international travel.  In both cases, applications should be submitted early, minimum of two months in advance of the travel.

COE Travel Support Application

University Research Council Travel Support Application

Comments are closed.