Aloha Mai PACON 2012 Presenters!
The conference is just around the corner, and we would like to prepare you for a flawless presentation! Please note that all presenters will be required to review their presentations onsite with our presentation review specialist, who will calm your nerves and smooth out any technical presentation glitches. In order to coordinate a very robust program, please follow our guidelines closely, and submit your presentations in advance by the deadline highlighted in red below.
- Please submit your presentations in advance by Wednesday, December 5, 2012 to: <email@example.com>
- Accepted formats: PowerPoint or PDF files (file size limit = 25 MB)
Presentation Laptop Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Productivity Software: MS Office Suite 2010 Pro
- Additional Software: Adobe Reader, Quicktime, MS Media Player, VLC Player
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Once you have checked in at early registration (Sunday, December 9, 2012 from 3:00 to 6:00pm in the Kaleiopapa Foyer of the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay), you will be directed to make an appointment with Rick Tulloch, our Presentation Review Specialist, who will be reviewing all talks, and managing them on the presentation laptops to ensure a smooth program
- If you cannot meet the advance submission deadline or make any revisions to your presentation between now and the start of the conference, please have a copy of your file on USB upon registration
Mahalo a nui loa,
UH Hilo Conference Center