|Full Registration (Thu, Fri, Sat AM)||$250|
|Thursday networking reception only||$40|
|Friday all day only||$125|
|Saturday Morning Activities (see below)||$15|
|Saturday Afternoon Student Forum||FREE|
Full Registration includes: all meals Thursday and Friday, access to Thursday work session, Thursday networking reception, Friday all day and Saturday morning activities.
Student Forum includes lunch and is for STUDENTS ONLY. Student Forum has reached capacity and registration is now closed.
Saturday 8:30am-12:00pm activities ($15) – participants choose one:
– Native plant or wetland restoration with Ahahui Malama I Ka Lokahi at Na Pohaku o Hauwahine (20 participants)
– Fishpond preservation at Waikalua Loko (no limit of participants)
– Reppun’s Farm tour (20-30 participants)
Skill-building Workshops (at Windward Community College):
– Coastal Community Resilience Workshop (25-35 participants) with the National Disaster Preparedness Training Center (This one-day training course will provide background on natural hazards. In addition, the course will guide an approach to (1) assess community resilience and (2) develop next steps for improved resilience. Through increased awareness of natural hazards and best practices, the course will enhance community resilience for stakeholders that routinely interface with the community, private sector, and other groups. The course will be designed for national implementation, while allowing integration of local concerns through case studies and focused group exercises)
– Ho’olaulima: Creating a culture of sustainability (no limit of participants) with Lindsey Kalbrenner, Director, Center for Sustainability, Santa Clara University (This workshop will apply the theory of Diffusion of Innovations to sustainability in higher education to help us strategically target our efforts. Engaging champions (innovators and early adopters) can multiply our efforts and speed up transformation of the campus. We will share tools for engaging our campus community in ways that celebrate the institution’s mission, vision and traditions, while setting us up for new and innovative solutions to develop a culture of sustainability.)
If you have any questions, please contact us by using the form below or email Daita Serghi, Event Coordinator.
A limited number of scholarships are available. Please email Daita Serghi if interested in applying. All scholarship recipients will be expected to help at the summit. Students may attend the summit for free in exchange for volunteering. Space is limited, email Daita Serghi to apply.