Kelsey Roe, now our Ph.D candidate has a new new publication on West Nile virus in the The Journal of General Virology. She provides a keen insight of major proteins involved in neuroinflammation induced by the West Nile virus in a mouse model.
- No events
- Jellyfish research featured in Florida schools
- Tropical medicine study finds most rapid way to detect dengue
- International Biomedical Research Training for Minority Students
- APPLY BY MID-JANUARY: Undergraduate opportunity to shadow researchers in Thailand, Cameroon
- PhD Candidate Winifrida Kidima Completes her Dissertation Defense