Andrew Alexander Ph.D. will speak on “An Overview of Diffusion Tensor Imaging” on Thursday, January 24 at 12 pm in MEB 302. Alexander is a Professor of Medical Physics & Psychiatry and the Director of MR Physics Research, Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior. During his Honolulu stay he will be visiting the Hawaii Center for AIDS.
- Tropical Medicne graduate students participate in the 2014 WGEA conference
- Jellyfish research featured in Florida schools
- Tropical medicine study finds most rapid way to detect dengue
- International Biomedical Research Training for Minority Students
- APPLY BY MID-JANUARY: Undergraduate opportunity to shadow researchers in Thailand, Cameroon
- No events