The Hawaii Chapter of the American Society for Microbiology will hold their Spring meeting on Saturday, April 20, 2013 at the Tree Tops restaurant in Manoa. The keynote address will be given by Andrew Schuerger Ph.D. The title of his talk is “Growth and Ultrastructure of Bacteria under Simulated Martian Conditions at 7 mbar: Implications for the Robotic and Human Exploration of Mars”.
- No events
- Jellyfish research featured in Florida schools
- Tropical medicine study finds most rapid way to detect dengue
- International Biomedical Research Training for Minority Students
- APPLY BY MID-JANUARY: Undergraduate opportunity to shadow researchers in Thailand, Cameroon
- PhD Candidate Winifrida Kidima Completes her Dissertation Defense