Tropical Medicine graduate students Brooks Mitchell, Jourdan Posner and Nelson Lazaga and Tropical Medicine faculty Kenton Kramer and William Gosnell presented a poster entitled “Use of Visual Displays to Teach Medical Microbiology in the Preclerkship Years” at the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) 2014 Western Group on Educational Affairs (WGEA) Regional Meeting hosted by the John A. Burns School of Medicine (JABSOM) from March 23 – 25, 2014. Their “Parasite of the Week” series, which familiarized medical students with medically important parasites, was very well received and provided an opportunity for interaction between JABSOM medical and graduate students.
- No events
- Tropical Medicne graduate students participate in the 2014 WGEA conference
- Jellyfish research featured in Florida schools
- Tropical medicine study finds most rapid way to detect dengue
- International Biomedical Research Training for Minority Students
- APPLY BY MID-JANUARY: Undergraduate opportunity to shadow researchers in Thailand, Cameroon