INTERNATIONAL BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH TRAINING FOR MINORITY STUDENTS
Minority Health International Research Training (MHIRT) Program
National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities,NIH (T37MD008636)
Download Information for students
How to apply:
1. Download MHIRT Application Form
2. Fill out the application form & provide the names and email address for three references who are members of the teaching and/or research faculty.
3. Provide a copy of your current transcript.
4. Provide a short essay on the following topic: What do you think is the most significant minority health or health disparity problem today that biomedical research can solve? Please select a specific problem and tell us why you think scientists can solve it.
5. Application deadline is extended till January 17, 2014, 11:59 PM.
6. E-mail completed application form with all the attachments as a single PDF to: