09/13/2013 - 09/14/2013
Ala Moana Hotel
Frank Chervenak, MD, Judith Chervenak, MD, Asim Kurjak, MD, PhD, Biserka Funduk, MD, Giovanni Monni, MD
University of Hawaii Faculty:
Lisa Bartholomew, MD, Autumn Broady, MD, Janet Burlingame, MD, Matthew Loichinger, DO,
Jennifer Lum, MD, Dena Towner, MD, Pai-‐Jong Stacy Tsai, MD, Ivica Zalud, MD, P
- Apply most current ultrasound modalities in clinical practice
- Discuss recent ultrasound applications in prenatal diagnosis
- Summarize legal and professional challenges in ultrasound diagnosis and patient counseling.
- Interpret cutting edge ultrasound modalities, including Doppler and 3D/4D ultrasound, invasive diagnostic procedures.
- Identify the value of pelvic ultrasound in evaluation of gynecologic patients (endometriosis, pelvic pain, pelvicmasses)
- Discuss imaging based clinical management (office ultrasound)
For more information go to www.ultrasoundhawaii.org