651 Ilalo Street
A seminar, ”Recent Innovations in Patient Centered Care and Patient Decision Aids Technology”, will be presented at the John A. Burns School of Medicine on March 16, by Dr. Dale Collins Vidal, Professor of Surgery, Dartmouth Medical School. Dr. Vidal’s visit is being hosted by Dr. Dana Alden of the Shidler College of Business, University of Hawai’i at Manoa. The seminar is in room 301 of the Medical Education Building.
For questions or additional information, please contact Dr. Alden at email@example.com.
The seminar objectives are:
1. Understand unwarranted variation in practice and preferencesensitive care.
2. Introduce the challenge of communicating risk in a health care setting.
3. Understand concepts and tools to improve risk communication between patients and providers.
4. Learn how evidence-based decision aids facilitate patient decision making.
The seminar is sponsored by the University of Hawai`i with a Grant from the Keck Foundation.
- No events in this location