Skip to content
- November 5, 2009 – Auwē in Naue: The Future of Hawaiʻi’s Burial Laws. Camille Kalama, Esq. and Kēhaunani Abad, Ph.D. Flier
- October 1, 2009 – The “Ceded” Lands Dispute: What Does Blood Quantum Have to Do With It? Featuring well known author, historian, and teacher Dr. Jonathan Kay Kamakawiwoʻole Osorio, Mr. Richard Naiwieha Wurdeman, and Ms. Yuklin Aluli. Flier
- September 3, 2009 – True Sovereignty? The Akaka Bill and Its Implications. Dr. Lynette Cruz, Ms. Robin Danner and Ms. Esther Kiaʻāina. Flier
- April 2, 2009 – An Alter-Native Court for Hawaiʻi: Exploring the Needs and Possibilities. Colin Kippen, Anthony (T.J.) Quon, Jr., and Kaʻanoʻi Walk. Flier
- March 5, 2009 – The State v. OHA Oral Argument: What Really Happened at the U.S. Supreme Court? Flier
- February 5, 2009 – Reconstructing Relationships: Healing Historic Injustices Against the Ainu People of Japan. Professor Eric K. Yamamoto, Professor Mark Levin and Ashley Obrey.